Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Print to Party Decor - Kombi Surf




We celebrated my son Jack's 4th Birthday in December (2010).

Jack has been obsessed with surfing and the beach, and had been talking about his upcoming surfing birthday the whole year! Unfortunately we couldn't have the party at the beach as planned due to rain....but the kids had a great time on the water slide we set up on the grass.

This moment (above) was so funny...once the waterslide was set up Jack was the first to have a turn, there may have been a little too much dishwashing detergent on the slide as it was very slippery and Jack went flying and landed way off the slide in the grass...his face was quite serious when he stopped, everyone was laughing and for a second I though he was going to burst into tears..then he started laughing too, phew!




For take home favors the kids got one of these little dark blue tin pails with a fish lollypop, surfboard and board shorts memo pad a eraser, shark squirt and bubbles inside. Unfortunately I didn't get photos of it.

I showed the lovely Amy from Giggleberry Creations the inspiration board for the party and she made the bunting to match the bunting on the invitation. I made a mini cake bunting from scraps of the same fabric. I love the colours of this bunting and am now going to hang it in Jacks bedroom to match his boodalee bedlinen.

The beautiful tablecloth was from Sharnel Dollar Designs


The cutest board shorts cookies were made for me by the one and only Hello Naomi.
I packaged them up in my printable cookie bag toppers as take home favors.


These are the lunch boxes I made for the kids with the Hamper boxes from imprintables. Unfortunately we didnt get to use them...I thought they would be great to pack the kids lunches in for the beach...but we didnt make it to the beach and had mini hotdogs, chips and DIY burgers for lunch instead.


Hello Naomi made me a cute little decoration set consisting of surfboards and the number 4 so I could decorate the mudcake I made for Jack, she also made the little cupcakes...too cute!


The table runner was one I found in my cupboard at the last minute,
and the backdrop was from good ole bunnings.







The printables are now available for purchase, just email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au, you can view the other collections on facebook here.


Prices for the 'Print, Cut & Party; range are as follows (AUD);

Invitation $20
Personalised Banner $20
Thank you / favor bag Tags $10
Party Flags $10
Party Spots $10
Buffet Signs $10
Chocolate Bar Wrappers $10
Cookie / sweet Bag Toppers $10
Thank you Notes $10


SIMPLY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $40.00*
(save $10)


- Includes Invitation Printable, Thank you Tag Printable,
Party Flag OR Party Spot Printable and Buffet Sign Printable.



COMPLETELY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $90.00*
(save $20)

- Includes all 9 Printables.


* Please note you are purchasing the digital PDF file ONLY.
No printed product will be shipped. All Printables are for personal use only.
Purchase of PDF file doesnt NOT entitle you to copyright.
Files are not editable.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love love love this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colour combo of this party!! Looks like Jack had a BALL too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love theses!! Great colours and it is all so wonderfully put together and presented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! you create such beautiful moments for your little people. rock on talent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautifully styled party. Love your new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I've finally been able to see all the images from Jack's birthday and I love them. That colour palette is the best ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous party Sarah, and congrats on your feature on Amy Atlas's blog. I always LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Where did you get the table cloth? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete