Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Unique and Stylish Personalised Gift




Looking for a unique and stylish gift for a little one you know ?

The Style Me Gorgeous range of childrens canvas art make the perfect personalised gift for Baby Showers, Births, Christenings and Birthdays (coming soon!)

This is the beautiful set I created for my God-Daughter Ivy as her Christening gift. Ivy has a feature wall in her bedroom painted a fresh, pastel lime green. The artworks really brought the room to life with a splash of lolly pink to create contrast. (sorry I don't have an actual photo to show you, I am waiting till get a digital SLR so I can take some decent pics).

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. These are divine, I can't wait til you launch the site!

    Cheers
    Michelle
    www.flirtybird.com.au

    ReplyDelete