Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Customers - Harrison's 1st Birthday






The Baby Elephant Party Printables are my best seller by far, they have been purchased for Birthday's, Baby Showers and Christenings.

When Sarah sent through these photo's of her son Harrison's 1st Birthday, I had to show you, so cute! Sarah co-ordinated everything to perfectly match the Baby Elephant Completely Gorgeous Printables Pack that she purchased from me.

The Baby Elephant design was originally created by me for my son Max's Naming Day, it is very special to me and it's so lovely to see my customers getting as much joy out of creating such a special day for their precious ones as I did.

Sarah's words 'Hope you enjoy the pictures of a very happy boy who had a fantastic day which all came together as a result of your beautiful inspiration', thank you Sarah!

Here are some links for some of the gorgeous items Sarah ordered to match the theme;

Cake by Sugar Princess at Dee Why, NSW, Australia

Hat and bunting were from http://www.etsy.com/shop/StellandLivi

Onesie from http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetCouture

If you would like to purchase the Baby Elephant Printables email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au, or if you wait till May they will be available on my website !

Sarah xx

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember that all my designs are copyright, and therefore permission must be asked if you (my customer) would like another business to reproduce all or part of a Style Me Gorgeous design on a product to match your party as the above businesses did to create the cake and onesie. Also if a cake/cookie making business for example copies an SMG design onto a cake / cookie then please do the right thing and credit the image design to Style Me Gorgeous in any promotional photos. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. this is just INSANELY cute!!! I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper lanterns. Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper lanterns. Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi where did you find the blue paper flower ball things(drawing a blank on the names right now)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    I thought you might be interested to see how much this post had inspired me. I found a photo of your cake on Pinterest and it inspired me to give making a cake for my nieces 1st Birthday a go... so glad I did and such lessons to learn. Your cake is amazing! congratulations :-)

    http://craftypretty.co.uk/2013/03/08/1st-birthday-cake-experiment/

    Thanks
    Claire @craftypretty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or on the other hand on the off chance that you have a café, at that point it might propose nourishment related things. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.zulikids.org has the cutest boys 1st birthday outfits to match most any birthday invitation theme.

    ReplyDelete