Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum xoxo














Last month we celebrated my dearest Mums 60th birthday.

So, for a change, I designed 'grown-up' invitations and printable party decor and created a delicious dessert table with some of my mums favourite sweets including pecan pies and nougat!

Mum loves green, and I wanted to create something pretty, yet simple and subtle, so I decided on this floral design with a rustic looking handwritten font. This neutral design works for any celebration...engagement parties, weddings, kitchen teas, tea partys, and birthdays!

Happy Birthday Mum...I love you to the moon and stars and back xoxo


Links;

Beautiful Photography by
Renee Bell - NFE Design

Invitation, choc wrappers and buffet labels by
Style Me Gorgeous available for purchase at Boutique Printables

Delicious nougat and flower buttercream cupcakes by
Sugar Rush

Tissue pom poms by
Ah-Tissue

Sweet Jars from
Sharnel Dollar Designs

2 comments: