Saturday, May 22, 2010

Styling Max Gorgeous



Max looked so cute today I couldnt resist showing you ;-) I am LOVING navy blue and green together! Don't you just love dressing babies in the winter ?...with all the cute booties and beanies about..they look so cosy you just want to cuddle them even more.

oobi green stripe knit vest - www.designchild.com.au

oobi cable knit bear hat green - www.cradlerock.com.au

polka euro trax pants - www.littlepinwheel.com.au

bobux navy pull apart boot - www.minimen.com.au

Sarah xx

9 comments:

  1. We here at chic mother and baby love what you do and really wish we had your talent to throw the kind of party you do!! In some much awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sarah! He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so gorgeous! Snug as a bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute :) Love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...what a gorgeous little man you have there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Max is dressed!!! Whoever knew that you were a great Stylist too!
    Well done lovely
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max is gorgeous and looks so snuggly in his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My!!!!
    I always get told that there are no cute boy's clothes out there,they are there,we just need to to look harder.
    I too love navy and green for my boy.
    Love the hat,
    Mel.x

    ReplyDelete