Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Print to Party Decor} Personalised Printable Invitations







Here are a few more Printable Invitations I have available for purchase (email info@stylemegorgeous.com.au).

I have many, many, many themes on my to-do list for the party printables, these designs included, if you really like one of these designs and would love to see the whole range of printables (banner, choc wrappers, party flags, party spots, buffet labels etc) please let me know..it may get bumped up the list if I get enough interest on a particular design.

Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the pirate invite - printables are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha :) Amanda...great minds! Just going to say the Pirate is my favourite too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site and I love your style!!!! I would love the Pirate theme "package" for my son's b-day in august!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete