Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Goodies



Happy Easter everyone! if you are lucky enough to be having a little holiday...have fun..eat way too much chocolate, oh, and before you go don't forget to pop over to my website to download your FREE Easter Colour in sheet for the kids here

but there's more....

drop in to the Hip Hooray blog for another FREE printable. I teamed up with the girls at Hip Hooray to bring you the cutest easter gift tags, there are plenty of ideas there on how to style up your Easter goodies.

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. oooh so so sweet!! Love them all. Have got the printer ready to go! Have a gorgeous Easter Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutley gorgeous! I wasn't going to do much for easter, but now I think I'll have to something just so I can use the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely divine and thank you for sharing. I have added to my blog too linking here for people to print off your lovely design
    Thank you and Happy Easter
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the colouring page, my daughter is beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete