Sunday, March 21, 2010




Sometimes I am truely blown away by the fabulous and innovative ideas some people come up with. During my monday morning blog read I came across 'enjoy cupcakes' via Style Me Pretty (awesome business name by the way..hehe..I discovered this blog a couple of months after I registered my business name, a real eye candy blog!).

Its a mobile cupcakery!, the most devine cupcakes come to your party in a gorgeous little caravan (or RV as they say in the US), 'Guest will ENJOY treats served out of an adorable restored vintage Shasta trailer...twinkling lights, a festive canopy & a wafting sweet smell will make your event unique & unforgettable'.

..and dont even get me started on the cupcake flavours that have...OMG;

Ginger Lime Chardonnay

Chardonnay cake, filled with lime curd, topped with chardonnay frosting and sugared lime zest

Sugar Daddy

Vanilla bean cake, filled with House made caramel, topped with swirled caramel cream cheese frosting

Brown Bottom

Chocolate cake, with a peanut butter cream cheese chocolate chip filling, topped with peanut butter frosting & mini chocolate chips


Can someone please start a moble cupcakery in Oz !!

Sarah xx

P.S. This post is esp for you Sunny ;-) I know you will love it !

4 comments:

  1. Oh my sunshine, I want this caravan!

    Sunny thinks she should tour Australia in this and run behind it for say, 20 kms after every stop to work off the cupcakes...Sharnel, I know you want to do this...I am in luuuurrrve, it was like it was designed for Sunny Mummies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ! it's perfect for SM, and for Sharnel !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Style Me Pretty too. What a gorgeous little caravan. The 'Sugar Daddy' cupcake sounds delicious!! Have a great start to your week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This could revolutionise camping memories for a new generation. When I was little the milk van used to come around moo-ing and the fruit vendor would drive through shouting `Ba-na-na' & `Pine-ap-ple' from which we'd make sandwiches on fresh white bread. My girls would be all over a swish little van that comes by shouting `Cup-cakes' :)

    ReplyDelete