Thursday, March 18, 2010

KARMA

Hi Guys,

Sorry but a bit of a sad post today.

Some of my design work has been stolen, and ended up being sold on etsy as a pre-made' logo. After contacting the shop owner it has been taken down, fingers have been pointed and I don't know how it has started, who started it, and who to trust...

I know this happens to so many people, every day, today it has happened to me, it is so upsetting when you put so much heart into your work as I do.

I just want to say, to any copycats out there, that it is a small world and you WILL be caught out and shamed eventually, Karma IS real.

I want to thank all my true followers that support me, it is with your support and encouragement that I will keep on designing with my head held high.

Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. PS. trademark your logo's if you have one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, that's not cool at all! get your own idea's peoples! so great that you found it though

    ~ Samone

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sucks Sarah!!! You are so talented , you can certainly hold your head up high. Isn't etsy about handmade and ones own designs? Good on you for calling them out.
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's so dodgy. Reminds me of the recent alleged Paperchase copyright theft >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soo sooo sooo lazy and bad and sad all in one. Very glad you found it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that Sarah. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete