Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sunny Mummy - A Warm Place To Be


Sunny Mummy is an exciting project I am working on at the moment, beginning with a blog but with so much more to come! My lips are sealed on the exciting things in store but let me just say that becoming a 'Sunny Mummy' will be on every mummies 'to do' list!

Sunny Mummy founder, Stacey believes most mummies these days know about the 'Yummy Mummy' status... she says to forget about trying to keep up with this external illusion and encourages us.... being a 'Sunny Mummy' is such a warmer place to be...

I am having so much fun being a part of the Sunny Mummy Journey! Stacey is so much fun to work, she is so bubbly and full of life (I love how excited she gets when she sees the designs hehe), so inspiring and is really putting everything she has into this new venture, and I for one, cannot wait to see it take off - because it will take off !! you just wait and see ;-)

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment