Thursday, January 13, 2011

Print to Party Decor - Love Is Peachy


Well, Christmas and New Year have come and gone, and love it or hate it... Valentine's Day is just around the corner. So.....I have designed this sweet little 'Love Is Peachy' printable's pack for the occasion, the $15 (AUD) pack includes 7 PDF files consisting of;

1) multi-purpose labels - cut into squares or 2" circles
2) food / straw flags - 5 kinds
3) 60mm square cards - 2 kinds*
4) 120 x 90mm gift card
5) patterned paper colour 1
6) patterned paper colour 2
7) patterned paper colour 3

* I can type food names on these for an extra fee of $20 for personalising if you wish to use them as buffet labels.

After all the beautiful pink and red I did for the Christmas printables I decided not to go traditional Valentines colour's, I love this palette of peachy pinks and vanilla, and the simple font reminds me of the conversation hearts sweets.

To purchase this pack email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au

Enjoy
Sarah xx

4 comments: